Pistol Basics @ Ben Avery 01/28/2023
January 28 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$125.00
This introductory class is designed for someone brand new with little to no experience using a handgun. Class sizes are kept small for more one on one time on the range.
Focus areas within this course include:
- Universal Firearm Safety
- Different types of handguns and their actions
- Types of ammunition
- Safe loading and unloading procedures
- How to shop for the firearm that fits
- Live-fire exercises to demonstrate proper loading/ unloading and safe handling procedures learned
- How to practice at the Range safely moving forward
Equipment and supplies required:
The class requires eye and ear protection and at least 50 rounds of ammunition for the firearm you will use.