Precision Pistol @Ben Avery 10/22/23
October 22 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$125.00
The Pistol Precision course is designed for those who are familiar with shooting their handgun and have a desire to be more accurate. Course instruction includes dry-fire practice, and live-fire exercises designed to improve your shooting skills.
Focus areas within this course include:
- Universal Firearm Safety
- Fitting your firearm exercise
- grip, stance, sight alignment, sight picture, trigger press
- Precision shooting techniques/ Diagnosing your target
- Target engagement up to 25yrds successfully.
- Cadence exercises that help follow-up shots
- Learning our warmup drill.
Equipment and supplies required:
The class requires eye and ear protection and at LEAST 200 rounds of ammunition for the handgun you will use.
A quality holster that has 2 points of contact and does not collapse. Must cover trigger guard, must not be loose. Must allow an unassisted return. AIWB is ok.