DCS is about developing our students and not our ego’s. We believe that training with other instructors helps teach you more skills, while reinforcing other skills that you may have learned from us. Our instructors are required to train annually with some of the best, like minded instructors in the country. This not only helps us improve our skills, but also allows us to help you prepare for these courses to get the most out of them when you attend. Classes vary by the instructor and the specific course and often provide a new way of learning. You can rest assure that our recommendation means these top rated nationally recognized instructors share in our beliefs of putting the student first.
F.A.S.T.E.R. Saves Lives
Level 1 Training
Created by concerned parents, law enforcement, and nationally-recognized safety and medical experts, FASTER is a groundbreaking, nonprofit program that gives educators and churches, practical violence response training. Classes can be provided at NO COST to your school district. (contact us for details)
- Registration fee includes 3 1/2 days of training
- 1000 rounds of 9mm ammunition to be used during class
- Class is 8am-7pm each day.
- Registration fee includes a professional trauma kit for each attendee
- Attendees need to provide transportation to/from, meals while training, other comfort items
- Training is rain/shine/snow/etc
- No refunds (substitute attendees permitted)
- Students may request hotel assistance.
Before attending Level 1, attendees are required to have their CCW training, must have completed the FASTER Foundation class/ EDC Essentials or equivalent.
Equipment and supplies required:
This class requires eye and ear protection and at least 1000+ rounds of ammunition for the handgun you will use.
Semi-automatic pistol with three (3) magazines and spare magazine carrier.
A quality concealed carry holster that has secure points of contact with belt and does not collapse (no shoulder holsters, purse holsters permitted) AIWB is ok. This class incorporates your concealment garment.